Mental Health Crisis Services Available
Funding for Crisis Connection ran out on June 30, but crisis phone services in Minnesota still include:
• In the metro area: call **Crisis or 274747 from a mobile phone. (Soon to be available statewide.)
– Crisis Text Line is available 24/7. Text MN to 741741.
• The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-TALK (8255).
• Minnesota has 24/7 phone and in-person crisis services statewide. Find county crisis contacts for adults
or crisis contacts for children.
• Also find Mobile Crisis Team information and adult mental health crisis response programs.