NAMI Minnesota is excited to offer a four part wellness workshop series that will bring employees or community members together to learn about how different areas of wellness influence mental health. These 60 minute interactive workshops will include discussion, educational resources, and more.
Topics include: Sleep Health, Nutrition, Physical Activity and Mindfulness, and Self-care and Mindfulness. If you are interested in requesting one workshop or the whole series contact: email@example.com
Smoking cessation, nutrition, and social support all play vital roles in wellness and recovery.
For more information and resources, follow the links below:
Wellness is defined as being in good mental and physical health as a result of focused effort.
- Emotional—Coping effectively with life and creating satisfying relationships
- Environmental—Good health by occupying pleasant, stimulating environments that support well-being
- Financial—Satisfaction with current and future financial situations
- Intellectual—Recognizing creative abilities and finding ways to expand knowledge and skills
- Occupational—Personal satisfaction and enrichment from one’s work
- Physical—Recognizing the need for physical activity, healthy foods, and sleep
- Social—Developing a sense of connection, belonging, and a well-developed support system
- Spiritual—Expanding a sense of purpose and meaning in life