Youth Website Homepage
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES TO HELP MEET THE CHALLENGES
No matter your age or the challenges you face, resources and support are available to help you lead a full life, accomplish your goals and make your dreams come true. Below find a list of resources that can help you live well in the present while preparing for the future.
HELP IN A CRISIS
Whether you are in need of crisis services or ongoing support, help is available. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be reached at 1-800-273-TALK (8255). In a crisis, you can also use the National Textline. Text “MN” to 741741. You are not alone.
YOUTH CRISIS RESOURCES
- National Hopeline Network: 1-800-SUICIDE
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK
- National Textline: Text “MN” to 741741
- The Trevor Project for LGBTQI teens and young adults: 1-866-488-7386
- Spanish helpline: 1-877-AYUDESE
- Korean and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) helpline: 1-877-990-8585
- Resource Groups for Parents of Children
- Support Groups for Young Adults and Adults Living with a Mental Illness
- Support Groups for Families Members