There are many ways to give to NAMI Minnesota. In-kind gifts allow you to give the gift of goods and services to our organization.
Below you will find concrete needs but also suggestions for ways you can give to NAMI Minnesota that you might not have otherwise considered.
- 8.5” x 11” Copy Paper, Color Paper, & Cardstock
- 8.5” x 11” Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches
- Avery 5392 Name Badge Refills
- Avery 5160 Address Labels
- Clear Packing Tape
- Rubber Bands
- Flip Chart Marker/Washable Markers/ (NOT Thin/Fine Point)
- Post-It/Sticky Flip Chart Paper/ Self Stick Easel Pads
- PaperClips & Binder Clips
- Lined Note-Pads (Letter-Size)
- 2 Pocket Folders (good condition – No Writing/Labels)
- 3-Ring Binders (good condition 1” to 3” ONLY please, hardcover preferred)
- 6”x9” Clipboards
- Paper towels
- Banker’s boxes
- Padded/bubble mailers
- Flash Drives (2 GB or larger)
- Printer Cartridges
Canon Pixma IP 6000d
HP DeskJet 3054 J610a
HP Envy 5660
HP LaserJet 1012
HP LaserJet 1320
HP LaserJet P1102w
HP LaserJet P1505
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127FW
Space for Classes, Meetings, and Events
NAMI Minnesota holds many workshops, classes, meetings and events and needs free or significantly discounted space to do so.
- Most classes require seating for 20-30 individuals, 6-8 available hours, video/projection capabilities (we can provide equipment as needed), and allowance for outside food/ beverages.
- Most support groups require space for 10-20 individuals, 2-3 hours each or every other week at the same time, and a private space.
- Most workshops/presentations require seating for 20-50 individuals, 2-3 available hours, and video/projection capabilities.
- Most Special Events require space for 50-500 individuals, food/beverage service or allowance for outside food/beverage; video/projection capabilities and/or sound equipment.
- Frequent Flyer Miles or Hotel Points to use for trainings and conferences
- Gift-cards for bus fares, gas, groceries, clothes, or home goods ($5 and $10 denominations)
- Paper/Plastic Plates (small), cups, utensils, and napkins
- Ground coffee, tea bags, soda, cocoa, bottled water
- Individually packaged and non-perishable cookies, chips, granola bars, fruit snacks, etc.
- Individually wrapped, fun-size candies and/or chocolates
- Silent auction/prize items for special events (gift certificates, tickets for sports and entertainment, themed baskets)
- Fidgets and therapy tools (small non-spiral journals, stress balls)
Donate to NAMI Minnesota through Amazon Smile
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same prices, selection and shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.
- NAMI Minnesota link to Amazon Smile.