NAMI Minnesota is a statewide grassroots organization with thousands of members across the state who champion justice, dignity, and respect for all people affected by mental illnesses. NAMI Minnesota encourages its members to become active at the local affiliate level. Membership at any level—local, state, or national—means membership at all levels.
- Receive the NAMI Minnesota Advocate newsletter (quarterly)
- Receive the NAMI Advocate, a news magazine published by the national NAMI
- Gain access to electronic list servers and NAMI Minnesota e-newsletters
- Receive timely notices about meetings, support groups and public awareness events
- Discounts on NAMI conferences
- Be part of this growing movement to create change
Most importantly, NAMI members can be secure in the knowledge that they are helping advance social justice for people affected by mental illnesses.
- Open door (individual, low income): $5
- Regular (individual): $40
- Household (membership for single household): $60
* Complete the form below and you will be directed to PayPal for payment. You will have the option of paying by PayPal or by Credit Card. You are not required to register for a PayPal account to use this service. If you choose not to use PayPal, please scroll to the bottom of the page for instructions for how to become a member by mail.
If you’ d rather pay by check, scroll to the bottom of the form for details.
You can also join by choosing a membership level and sending a check to: NAMI Minnesota, 1919 University Avenue West, Suite 400, St. Paul, MN 55104. Please note “for membership” on the memo line. If you join by mail with a Household membership: Please include a note in the envelope or email the full names of the other people living in the household that you want to be a part of the membership. Use Household Membership for the email subject line, and then list your name and the names you want included. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!