NAMI membership at any level—local, state, or national—extends your membership to all levels.
- Receive the NAMI Minnesota Advocate newsletter (quarterly)
- Receive the NAMI Advocate, a news magazine published by the national NAMI
- Receive local NAMI affiliate newsletter and other updates where available
- Gain access to electronic list servers and NAMI Minnesota e-newsletters
- Receive timely notices about meetings, support groups and public awareness events
- Get discounts on NAMI conferences
- Be part of this growing movement to create change
Most importantly, NAMI members can be secure in the knowledge that they are helping advance social justice for people affected by mental illnesses.
If you’ d rather pay by check, scroll to the bottom of the form for details.
You can also join by choosing a membership level and sending a check to: NAMI Minnesota, 1919 University Avenue West, Suite 400, St. Paul, MN 55104. For Household memberships please include a note or email the first and last names of the other people living in the household that you want to be a part of the membership. Please note “for membership” on the memo or subject line. Email to email@example.com. Thanks!