Support Employees Living with Mental Illnesses
NAMI Minnesota Resources to Support Employees Living with Mental Illnesses
NAMI Minnesota can help employers help their employees who are living with a mental illness.
Below you will find flyers available for download that can help you assess your workplace, recognize symptoms of mental illness, take action, and learn about workplace accommodations.
- Is Your Workplace Mentally Healthy?
- Promoting Mental Health at Work
- Mental Illnesses in the Workplace
- Workplace Accommodations
- APA Center for Workplace Mental Health
- Searchable Online Accommodation Resource
- Accommodation Ideas for Mental Health Impairments
- Succeeding at Work
- SAMHSA Supported Employment Evidence-Based Practices Kit
- The Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law
- Information and Technical Assistance on the Americans with Disabilities Act
- National Disability Rights Network
- Promoting Employment for People with Psychiatric Disabilities Guide (2016)