“Let us strive to ensure people living with mental health conditions know that they are not alone, that hope exists, and that the possibility of healing and thriving is real.”
– Former President Barack Obama
IMPORTANT NOTE: To Help Stop the Spread of Covid19, NAMI Minnesota Support Groups have Switched to Zoom. Updates and Additions to this List will be Made Regularly.
NAMI Minnesota offers many support groups for families and persons with mental illnesses. The groups are led by trained peer facilitators and are free with no sign-up or commitment required to attend.
Follow the links below to find the support you need:
- ALL NAMI MINNESOTA SUPPORT GROUPS LIST
- RESOURCE GROUPS FOR PARENTS OF CHILDREN
- SUPPORT GROUPS FOR ADULTS LIVING WITH A MENTAL ILLNESS
- SUPPORT GROUPS FOR FAMILY MEMBERS
- SUPPORTIVE RESOURCES