Zero Abuse Project Conference 2018
Abuse, Trauma-Informed Care, and the Legal System
Join fellow attorneys, advocates, social workers, and clinicians for a day of learning, networking and collaboration as we explore:
- Trauma and healing across the life-span
- Building trauma-informed relationships
- Creating trauma-informed organizations
- Implementing trauma-informed community services
- Date and Time: September 28, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Location: InterContinental Hotel, Saint Paul
- Credits: CLE and CEU credits applied for
- Cost: $199 (Group and student rates available)
For more information and to register, click here.
Keynote Speaker: Bruce D. Perry, M.D., Ph.D.